Re: [tlug] Where can I buy Debian CDs in Tokyo?

Lyle H Saxon wrote:
On 9/17/07, Charles Muller <acmuller@example.com> wrote:
If you are not successful in finding a seller, I'm willing to burn a
basic set for you and send/hand them over. Are you anywhere near downtown?

I'm just curious - by "downtown", do you mean "shitamachi"-downtown?

Sorry, don't see the point of the question, but I guess that if Chris wants the discs, we'll manage to work our way through this interpretation.

Chuck

Charles Muller

Toyo Gakuen University
Faculty of Humanities