Re: [tlug] IBM joins the OpenOffice.org Community

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:11:57 +0800, "Francisco Sarmiento III"
<francis.sarmiento3@example.com> wrote:

> "IBM will also leverage OpenOffice.org technology in its products."

Am I the only cynic here or does it look like IBM simply likes some of the
features of OOo and doesn't intend to contribute significantly?

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.