Re: [tlug] A place to connect my laptop

On 9/10/07, burlingk@example.com <burlingk@example.com> wrote:
> Some people try to blame the phone
> company.  I will remain neutral on that one. :P

Of course they blame the phone company. After all They often supply
English versions of their plans if you ask them or trawl their web
sites. How could one blame themselves in such a case:

http://www.au.kddi.com/english/ezweb/charge/index.html
http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/charge/

And so on. After all why blame the other signatory to a contract that
you could not read when you signed it...

No neutrality for me on this one I'm afraid. Downloading gigabytes of
data over a mobile phone for which you have not read and understood
the pricing plan is just plain dumb.

Having said that I do not read the contracts inside out myself. But I
make sure I understand the pricing structure at least, so I suspect
one day I might breach some AUP but at least it wont break my bank
account (touch wood) ;-)

Regards, Keith