RE: [tlug] [WAY-OT] US politics: Dog bites man [1]

Well, whatever your opinion may be, how their constituency thinks
of them is a good way to judge a politician in most cases.

I don't know how many people here belong to which political
parties, but at the moment, I think that Clinton is possibly
the most promising candidate at the moment.  Not the least
evil mind you...  Sometimes the lesser of evils is not the
best candidate to political office.

--
Ken