[tlug] Re: proposal for talk on LaTeX

CL <az.4tlug@example.com> wrote:

>Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
> /../
>> I'd like to hear comments and criticism on this proposal /../

>With your permission, I'd like to share this proposal with Dr. Giuseppe
>Bilotta at the University of Catania (I _think_ that's the correct name)
>in Sicily.

Sure, by all means.

So far the response has been warm, feeling-wise, but no specific
requests, criticism, or comments on the content. Please note that I am
*not* volunteering for a talk on 8th September, that discussion is
separate. I will not be in Tokyo that weekend. But I will be prepared
to speak at the meeting after that.