Re: [tlug] proposal for talk on LaTeX

Hey there,

On 8/28/07, CL <az.4tlug@example.com> wrote:
> Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
>
> > I'd like to hear comments and criticism on this proposal, and also I'm
> > happy to entertain requests for things to demonstrate (if I am capable
> > of doing such).

This is a talk I would be very interested in hearing. I often have the
need of producing mixed text, and usually that involved using ugly
hacks that barely worked. There seems to be a couple of different
options for generating CKJ text in latex, and I would love to hear
more about the "proper" way to do it (and what goes on behind the
scenes).

Looking forward to it :-)

--
Claus Aranha