RE: [tlug] [WAY-OT] US politics: Dog bites man [1]

Politics are politics.  Every country sucks at the moment, and I
don't much like the direction that the world is going.  I just
tend to take the US a little more personally.

I have reasons other than politics though for my intentions to
stay in Japan.  My biggest concern with current politics in the
US, is trying to figure out who is the lesser of evils.

I'm basically libertarian.  I think a lot of techies are.  My
voting tends towards the republican side (since there are not
often a lot of libertarian options), but this time around the
republican candidates are perhaps worse than the democrats.

Half of them seem camera shy, and the other half seem to be
touting records that could kill any political career, much
less hopes for the presidency.

I just have to decide now which one to vote for. :P  Who
is the lesser of evils this time arround I wonder. ^_^

--
Ken