Re: [tlug] edubuntu - no /bin/sh /bin/bash rpm install

> > Found I needed to use --nodeps in order to get around it
> > thinking /bin/sh /bin/bash wasn't installed.
> >
> You didn't choose bash during the installation step?
> It is a suprise to hear that bash is not a stardard shell under ubuntun.
> #apt-get install bash ->  3.1.17

It _is_ installed.

For some reason the rpm database thinks it is not.  I googled and found
recommendations for reinstalling bash but that of course gets into
dependency issues.

Since it's in a virtual machine, I thought I'd just try forcing it after
I narrowed down the missing dependencies to that.

I really like the sudo setup

Shawn