[tlug] edubuntu - no /bin/sh /bin/bash rpm install

Ok tried out edubuntu 7.04 under vmware.

Wanted to install vmware tools and the flash player plugin.

Found I needed to use --nodeps in order to get around it
thinking /bin/sh /bin/bash wasn't installed.

I originally tried a nightly build of 7.10 but installing Japanese
language support hung it completely during shutdown and on subsequent
reboot it was completely dead in vmware.

Shawn