Re: [tlug] Install Festa: Streaming with Ogg/Vorbis, Theora

At Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:03:22 +0900,
Josh Glover wrote:
> > We, Japan Linux Assosiation are going to hold a event about video
> > streaming how-to.
>
> Looks cool. Will you be streaming a video of the event?

Sure.

> > http://jla.linux.or.jp/announce/20070808/1.html (written in Japanese)
>
> Would you like an English translation? I am sure some TLUGger can oblige. :)

I am really busy now, so I'll try to describe summary:

The purpose: To share the knowledge about video streaming with 100%
free software.

When: Sat Aug 25 13:00-17:00
Where: Meeting Room (1F), Deskat Tokyo Japan Build.
2-6-2, Otemachi, Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo
http://maps.google.co.jp/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF-8&q=&msa=0&msid=100287769645848449769.000001121c0072c6bf0e2&hl=ja&z=17&ll=35.683226,139.768775&spn=0.004349,0.006984&om=1
You can get there from:
  JR: Nihonbashi Exit, Tokyo station
  Tokyo Metroporitan Subway: B8 Exit, Otemachi station

Schedule:
13:00-13:30 - Opening
15:00-15:45 - Seminar: Streaming with Ogg/Vorbis, Theora
16:45-17:00 - Closing
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@example.com