RE: [tlug] Re: [CoLoCo] RESPECT MICROSOFT

In this case, it is a quirck of coloquial speach.
Still as in, "even if this, there is still that."
Not as in dwindling numbers.

> Second, I'd like to see some support for your arugment that
> the average consumer thinks of his computer as a DVD player at all.

What I say here comes from experience, not from reading.
Of the people I know that use computers, easily 90%+ use
their computers to play DVD's.  Of those that do, they would
not be inclined to purchase a computer without a DVD player.

It is even more common amonth military types than it is
among civilians though, where having a single device that
can do everything is a matter of whether or not there is
room to have it.  I will admit, as someone (I think it was
Josh) pointed out in another response to my post, that this
may color my views a bit.

Now with the current generation of computers, and the
focus on prebuilt media computers that can surf the
web and play movies on a large TV, this will become
even more common.

I could be wrong. ^^;;

--
Ken