[tlug] Subject: Windows Is Free - article now public

Dave M G <martin@example.com> wrotes:

>Just to let the group in general know, my article "Windows Is Free" is
>now open to the general public on the TLUG web site.

I just read the article again in my lunch break. It reads well, very
well. Congrats!

And a public message to Ken: linux is alright, feel free to change,
plenty of folks will help you here, probably some feel pity for you
for not yet making up your mind.

<ducks behind dustbin>
Gernot