RE: [tlug] Understanding TLUG

<comments on being helpful>

> I'd love to see it. I can tell that my posts are "helpful" in
> their area, but I truly wonder whether more than a very small
> minority of people on this list care much about that area.

Generaly, when a question is asked, answers are presented,
whether they are the expected ones or not.  :-)

When a person is given the answer to their problem, or at least
a direction to look in, they are not concerned with the number
of others that actually care about answering the question.  They
are more concerned with the one to five that did answer. ^-^

Most of us, I think, are more than willing to answer questions
that fall into our areas of expertise.  ^_^

--
Ken