Re: [tlug] Re: [WAY-OT][CoLoCo] RESPECT MICROSOFT

Hi,
> > > To bring this a little back on topic, where do TLUGgers get their world news?
> >
> > cursor.org, truthout.org, democracynow.org
> > Information warfare!
>
> Yeah, but I don't want leftist news (that would be preaching to the
> choir). I want news that actually gives me different viewpoints, so
> that I can be challenged to think through things more and not just get
> stuck in a liberal rut.

I like the NYTimes though it gets accused of some of being too liberal.
I felt that way during Bush's elections where judging by the opinion's
in the Times you'd have been certain there was little way he'd get in.

Still, it does have some nice pieces on Hillary's (and other Dems)
health plan.  I do wish all kids in particular to have basic access to
preventive care, but is it realistic to assume that more preventive care
will actually save money.  We should be able to afford it.

Shawn