Re: [tlug] Re: [CoLoCo] RESPECT MICROSOFT

> ... GPLv3 ..., but it wasn't until 1865
> that the U.S. managed to kill off (literally in some cases) similar
> thoughts about the democracy embodied in the Constitution of 1789.

Hi Stephen,
Intriguing, but my knowledge of both GPLv3 and American History (*) is
fairly shallow. Can you explain more explicitly which parts of the 1789
constitution resemble GPLv3?

Thanks,

Darren

*: Of course I know all about 1865 as I've read Gone With The Wind. (I'm
hoping there was no bias in that historical account...)

--
Darren Cook
http://dcook.org/mlsn/ (English-Japanese-German-Chinese free dictionary)