[tlug] Jp Text Input w/Wine

Another warning.  I have been experimenting with WINE a little on Kubuntu 7.04.

I got IrfanView working, and also English OpenOffice (stop the
missiles - it's a test box and I tried it out just to see if it would
work, and also because the default OpenOffice is the Japanese version)
and EditPad Pro.  Both EditPad Pro and OpenOffice work, but if you
activate Japanese text input you get flashing boxes, instability and
crashing applications.

It's not an issue for OpenOffice (I obviously don't need the W version
on my Linux box), but I would like to be able to enter Japanese text
in EditPad Pro.  Not essential, but it would be nice.  Also, the
[Shift]+[Space] activation of Japanese happens accidentally from time
to time.  It would be best to change that I suppose.

Lyle