Re: [tlug] [N00B] [ANS] [REC] [DOC] [HTH] [YABBA] [DABBA] [DOO][PTHFBST] mod_perl2 Apache2::::Connection get_remote_host

"Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> writes:

> <emiddleton@example.com> wrote:
>>> From: dave@example.com
>>
>> Is this a piss take of me for suggesting tagging or of Josh for
>> suggesting banning it ;)

I hadn't read enough of the thread to know exactly who I was aiming at,
but I'd say those tags more or less sum up my thoughts on the issue.

But on the other hand, I think that subject line got my point across
pretty efficiently. Maybe there's something to this whole taggin' thang
after all...

> I would be much happier if there was more taking the piss out of
> people and less getting angry at them around here.

Indeed. "Better Relations Through Sarcasm". I think I'll make that the
title of my new self-help book.

> But maybe I should just ban Dave and Ken for life, just like our Dear
> Departed Shawn. ;)

But Josh! Surely I deserve a reprieve for my exemplary trimming.

//Dave