Re: [tlug] [IME] :P Which IME does everyone use?

On 10/08/07, NOKUBI Takatsugu <knok@example.com> wrote:

> Yes, uim-prime is there. I heard PRIME is in progress to re-impliment
> by C++ from Hiroyuki Komatsu, the author.

Do you use uim-prime yourself? Any commentary on whether it is better
or worse than scim-prime?

I am considering switching to uim, as I like the idea of no daemon
process to restart, etc., but I want to make sure that my user
experience is not altered for the worse before I make the leap.

--
Cheers,
Josh