RE: [tlug] Tagging in Emails (Was: using [TAGGING] in email subjects)

<(snip)genre, emotion, context>

These all ammount to the same thing when it comes
to tagging an email.  My assertion was simply that
for instance, when talking about gnugo for instance,
mentioning that it is released under GPL does not
require a new tag to say [GPL].  ^_^