RE: [tlug] Re: [OT] Linux breeding out Microsoft (Was: Say _no_ tothe Microsoft Office format as an ISOstandard)

Social skills have little to do with OS choice.
If anything, the Linux community is much more
social than the Windows community (if indeed
such a community even exists.  It is hard to tell).

:P