Re: [tlug] Re: [OT] Linux breeding out Microsoft (Was: Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISOstandard)

> >> Maybe we linux users should strive to have more offspring.
>
> What happens when our kids learn windows and eventually stick with
> Microsoft? "Oh my dad uses linux, hes lame, therefore linux is not lame.
> " Hmm.... maybe doing drugs with your kids will help because they will
> think your cool?  (just kidding)

Dad !=cool
but Dad != linux

Anyway, then work hard and save your money because you will have to
spring for a mac which is cool and basically similar enough to linux
that it's coolness will reflect you in a new light in your child's eyes.

My child only wants to google - not play with friends or be cool.  I
wish I were 1/100 the parent that Josh's mother was (not that she is
dead but just not so actively parenting him now).

I'll go the "google wouldn't exist as we know it without linux route"...

linux!= social skills though so we here in this house are still in real,
real trouble