Re: [tlug] Re: [OT] Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
Shawn <javajunkie@example.com> writes:
/../
Maybe we linux users should strive to have more offspring.

I nominate this for quote of the month.
What happens when our kids learn windows and eventually stick with Microsoft? "Oh my dad uses linux, hes lame, therefore linux is not lame. " Hmm.... maybe doing drugs with your kids will help because they will think your cool? (just kidding)

--

Phillip Tribble That Guy INC. http://phillip.tribble.googlepages.com/index.html