RE: [tlug] Suggestions for splitting of mails?

How about we do things like we appear to have been doing.
i.e. If a person wants to add a tag, they add a tag.  That
tag will make sense to them, and odds are it will make sense
to at least a few others.  For those that the tag means nothing
too, we can just ignore the tag, and read the subject. :P

^_^

--
Ken