Re: [tlug] Re: Suggestions for splitting of mails?

Keith Bawden wrote:
> simply encouraging people to use descriptive subject lines should
> suffice.

writing descriptive lines does little for searching.  Just because you
have a particular word in the subject doesn't mean the subject concerns
that word.

> After all I know I wont be posting much if I have to do a
> table lookup in order to craft a well formed, fully tagged subject
> line. What a PITA.

If you have to do a table lookup then the tags weren't selected very
well.  Which is why I would prefer to flesh out the idea before
committing to a base set.

Edward