Re: [tlug] How to use FF's shortcuts [C&C]

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 02:14:10PM +0900, burlingk@example.com wrote:

> > Shaggy dogs make me spew coffee (well, it was water this
> > time), so please keep them C&C's up thurr.
> >
> What are we using C&C to mean in this context? ^^;
> I was thinking Comments and Criticisms.

Coffee and Cats.  If you are drinking coffee, swallow it, because it
might make you laugh and if you laugh while drinking coffee, especially
in front of your monitor, it will be mess.

If you have a cat sleeping peacefully on your lap and suddenly burst out
laughing, the average cat will awake and leap to safety, digging in its
hind claws for purchase in said lap, for the said leap to safety.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Cordelia: What's her saga?
Xander: She's freaking.
Cordelia: About what?
Xander: The mayor is gonna kill us all during graduation.
Cordelia: Oh. Are you gonna go to 5th period?