[tlug] Re: Suggestions for splitting of mails?

Josh Glover wrote:

On 06/08/07, Gernot Hassenpflug <aikishugyo@example.com> wrote:

/../
>> I'm happy to see that none of the near flame-wars
>Which ones, specifically?

The ones where two to more technical people discuss a topic :-)

>> (and also, in a more general sense, that some people may appear
>> to be getting away with throw-away remarks).

>So call them on it.

Thanks, I'll leave that to the listmaster.

>> I wonder if it might be possible to split the ML more?

>No.

OK. Question answered.

>Have you read this? http://www.tlug.jp/listpolicy.php

Yes, I made sure I read that before I subscribed.  In line with your
answer, I will shortly unsubscribe and then subscribe via another
email where I have filtering ability.

>Splitting the list will have the effect of killing off most of the
>discussions. Believe me, the TLUG list has not always been this
>active, and I for one enjoy the activity, as I think we are, for the
>most part, having very worthwhile discussions.

Thanks for your insight. No more questions.
--
Gernot Hassenpflug