Re: [tlug] Emergency nomikai August 17th?

Josh Glover wrote:
On 05/08/07, burlingk@example.com <burlingk@example.com> wrote:

I am a very open minded American. ^^;; I can't
really say humble, because that would sound too
arrogant. Isn't that ironic? :P

That is "the very definition of irony", as they like to say in the moving pictures. ;)

I hope you know my comment was not aimed at you. And I hope the OP was
being tongue in cheek and I am just too sensitive. :)

That was me (ld1-0007), posting via a webmail. I was intentionally being ironic/sarcastic which should have been obvious based on context - if you knew who I was.

What I really meant was "Don't blame me that you grew up American (surrounded by American beer)".

Brett