Re: [tlug] User profiles section on TLUG Wiki

Edward,

Thanks for responding.
Look at http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/Special:Listusers. Perhaps we should have a link from the main page for people who don't know mediawiki well.
Ah, yes, there it is. I didn't know that it was under a "Special" section.

I'm wondering... when I created the page, I used the username "Dave M G", which is one my usual username variants when making accounts on web sites and things.

But to make a profile page, I'd like for it the page itself to be under the title of my regular name, Dave Gutteridge.

Is that possible? Or should I just edit and use the "Dave M G" page?

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu Feisty 7.04