Re: [tlug] User profiles section on TLUG Wiki

Dave M G wrote:
TLUG,

Was I dreaming?

I could have sworn there was some recent talk on the mailing list about a section of the Wiki that listed TLUG members and had individual profiles. I thought I even looked at it and saw Josh's picture on his profile page.

But I've been looking at the Wiki for the last while, searching it, and searching the mailing list archives, and I can't find it.

Did it get taken down, am I simply not using the right search terms, or did I dream the whole thing?

My intention was to add a small profile of my own to it, if it was there.

Look at http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/Special:Listusers. Perhaps we should have a link from the main page for people who don't know mediawiki well.

Edward