Re: [Resend] Re: [tlug] Translation

I don't know if this is the right thread to ask question on translation.

In part 12 of the story we are working on

http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/Translations:When_Sysadmins_Ruled_the_Earth#Part_12

there is a sentence that I don't understand well.

--------

There had been forty-three of them on D-Day. Now there were fifteen. Six had responded to the call for a meeting by simply leaving. Everyone knew without having to be told what the meeting was about.

"So that's it, you're going to let it all fall apart?" Sario was the only one with the energy left to get properly angry. He'd go angry to his grave. The veins on his throat and forehead stood out angrily. His fists shook angrily. All the other geeks went lids-down at the site of him, looking up in unison for once at the discussion, not keeping one eye on a chat-log or a tailed service log.
--------

"So that's it, you're going to let it all fall apart?"

What is he talking about? Can anyone on the list explain this?