[tlug] Re: asking for a bare laptop in Japanese

"Marty Pauley" <marty.pauley@example.com> wrote:

>On 28/07/07, Gernot Hassenpflug <aikishugyo@example.com> wrote:
>> "Marty Pauley" <marty.pauley@example.com> wrote:

>I'm curious: what made you think I wanted a laptop in Japanese?

Because that's how I read your subject header, though you may not have
intended it to have that meaning as well :-) Put it down to work
pressure...

>> 2. The Panasonic website has as little hard info as possible and as
>> much advertising as it can, no mention of any customizations
>> whatsoever either for home users or business users.

>Maybe we are looking at different websites.  /../

Hmm, could you post a link? I was at  http://panasonic.jp/pc/
On the left side is a menu with various models, and also a link for
business customers. Nothing there in line with what I was looking for.
Selecting "list of all models" did not show up any customizable
options for me either.
--
Gernot Hassenpflug