Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

On 7/28/07, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
> No, what I'm saying is that when I went out shopping for a laptop, I
> chose this one over cheaper ones without a Windows license, because even
> with the extra cost of an OS that I never use tacked on, the machine was
> still a better value for me. Essentially, I set the cost of Windows at
> nothing.

Does that include an "essentially" free copy of MS-Office Professional?

And your time - do you consider yourself to be more effectively using
your time with Windows than with Linux?

How about a company of many thousands of employees?  Do you consider
the licensing fees they pay for MS-Windows and MS-Office to be
"essentially" free?

Lyle