Re: [tlug] [OT] MP3 Player usb support MACOS

On Jul 23, 2007, at 7:24 PM, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

On 7/23/2007, "Niels Kobschätzki" <n.kobschaetzki@example.com>
wrote:

<snip more ipod is great and you can even use it under linux, too>

please&#65533;not again a "to ipod or not to ipod"-discussion&#65533;

Pardon me if I've got this wrong, but wasn't the original question
specifically whether to get an iPod or some other, un-named player? And
for use with a Mac, no less? Ummm, let me see. Why, yes, it was?