RE: [tlug] [OT] MP3 Player usb support MACOS

I personaly prefer the ones that will act as a USB drive.
:-)

I have a MuVo.  It is a player made by Creative Labs.
It will play MP3 and windows media files.  I have not
tried to use it for OGG files though, so no clue there.

I have a handfull of folders in the root directory of
the drive to sort my songs, and the sound quality is
good.  The only problem that it has is that it uses
triple a batteries (I think the Japanese system lists
them as size 4 or something).  This is good and bad.
Good because I can get the batteries anywhere, but
bad because I have to buy batteries to feed my music
player. :P

From what I have seen though, any player that will
let you drag and drop files onto the drive without
any extra software should work under any OS that
supports FAT file systems. ^_^

--
Ken