Re: [tlug] Re: Japanese in Xandros/Debian (lost the headers, sorry)

On Sat, Jul 21, 2007 at 10:34:18PM +0900, CL wrote:
> Scott Robbins wrote:
>
> >Sigh, once again I deleted too quickly--this is mutt, so there's no
> >recovery.
>
> Mutt is a program name?  I've seen you mention it as a reason for losing things
> a couple of times.  I only ask because I had a lead guide / scout in one of my
> earliest squad commands who called himself "mutt" but I didn't think you were
> the kind of person to channel the souls of people who died thirty plus years
> ago in Cambodia.
>
> Do I politely mention the "A" word (archive) here?

The mutt program is an email client.  However, unlike many email
clients, when one deletes a message, by default, that message is
completely deleted.

In answer to the A word, I have to answer L as in lazy and R as in
rushing.  As my grandparents were Russian Jews, I'm always in a hurry.
(Ok, that was bad, but...--native English speakers, at least, should see
the pun, bad though it was--it's more obvious when spoken aloud.)

Once again, I am in a bit of a rush, I will try to add some intelligent
commentary later--at present, this was just to answer your question
about mutt.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Xander: How could you let her go?
Giles: As the soon-to-be-purple area on my jaw will attest,
I did not 'let' her go.