Re: [tlug] Linux / MacOS X and dv cameras

Josh Glover wrote:
4. Any good sources for low prices? (I heard that Yamada Denki moved
in right by the south exit at Ikebukuro Station and triggered a price
war over there, so it is the best place in town to buy CE right now.)

Nothing beats kakaku.com for finding the best prices.
Usually I find something that is at least 20% less then the mainstream stores. So even given points (which are not cash, no matter what anyone says), it will in most cases still be cheaper.

BAB