Re: [tlug] apple microsoft ads

On 2007/07/17, at 15:27, <burlingk@example.com> wrote:

She was showing me all these lovely ads that Apple created
using "Hi I'm a Mac .. Hi I'm a PC" as their theme.

I haven't seen the US adds, but the Japanese ones air
on television, and they are great. :P

The Windows guy is the steriotypical pencil necked geek,
while the Mac guy looks pretty normal and layed back.
The Windows guy usually wears a suit, and sometimes Armor,
while the Mac guy is almost always in blue jeans and a
sweat shirt. :)

I would like to point out that the duo doing the Japanese Mac ads is Ramens, probably my favorite comedy group for the last 4 years. Incidentally, they are the ones who made the "Japanese culture: Sushi" mockumentary that was recommended on TLUG a while back.

The Japanese ads are interesting in the way that they translate the original American ads.

Micheal Cooper
Miyazaki International College