Re: [tlug] [Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2007-7-14

On 7/15/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
On 15/07/07, Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com> wrote:
> (in reverse order unfortunately) here:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/10087454@example.com/

Cool, I added them to the meetings page:
http://www.tlug.jp/meetings.php?year=2007&month=7

You know, Flickr has a feature to arrange photos by time taken. Go to
the Organiser, click on the set, and click on the "Arrange"
drop-button. One of the options is "Arrange by date taken (oldest
first)".

I tried this:

Organize
  Your sets
        Sort by
           Date taken

But I'm not having luck getting past that (is there a "Save" or
something on the page? I'm not seeing it) - it seems like I'll have to
create a new batch, save that, and then go back and delete the old
batch?  This is the first time I've used Flickr, and it's all Chinese
to me (Greek would be easier).  Sorry for the bad joke.

Lyle