Re: [tlug] [OT] Raising a geek (was: Interesting Hans Reiser article in Wired)

On 7/14/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote [a very
interesting autobiography!]:

Just want to say "Bravo!" for an excellent autobiography!  As I
finished reading it, I thought "We're all seeking something...", which
was the sub-theme of something I tossed on my blog recently, which I
ended with:

"Stop and smell the flowers.  Why... naw... never mind.  I was going
to ask why it's so hard to stop at a coffee shop like I have done this
evening and get contemplative, but the rarity of it is what makes it
sublime?  No... not that either.  I guess I'm still seeking something.
I guess we all are.  Here's to finding it - and enjoying select
moments along the way!"

That's for posting that one Josh - great reading!

BTW - You're a great auctioneer!  Where did you learn to do that?  At
Tsukiji maybe?

Lyle