Re: [tlug] Re: [OT] Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard

On 09/07/07, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote:

IE is deeply embedded into the O/S and the GUI.

Well, IE is deeply embedding into the GUI, and lots of the GUI runs in kernel mode. :)

I think using IE as both a file browser and a web browser is a good
idea, if you want a consistent UI. Gnome and KDE hackers certainly
went the same route with Nautilus and Konqueror.

I don't care, because I don't use graphical file managers, but if I
did, I would like my experience to be as seamless as possible.

--
Cheers,
Josh