Re: [tlug] WiFi Radar

On 09/07/07, Hector Akamine <akamine@example.com> wrote:

If it's the same Wi-Fi Radar I know, the application is a
python/PyGTK2 script that provides a GUI to some command line wi-fi
related utilities (iwconfig, iwlist, wpa_supplicant). I guess that
even in this case porting is possible. Am I wrong?

If this is the case, then porting is either very easy or very hard, depending on how many of the CLI utilities have already been ported to BSD. wireless-tools are *very* Linux-specific, AFAIK, so I would go the route of finding similar tools on BSD and updating Wi-Fi to use them instead of the Linux tools when it detects it is on BSD.

--
Cheers,
Josh