[tlug] Re: [OT] Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard

  On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 09:54:28 +0200,
  Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote
  in <20070708095428.7421fda4.gstewart@example.com>:

> On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 15:59:52 +0900, <burlingk@example.com> wrote:
>
> > I have always wondered when people talk about Microsoft.
> > What have they actually done that was illegal?
>
> http://www.usdoj.gov/atr/cases/ms_tuncom/major/mtc-00028726.htm

Screw it. :P
I was about to go into another semi-rant when
I started reading other people's responses to
my post. ^_^

I will assume for the moment that more experience
people in the industry have more knowledge on the
subject. :)  (That is usually how it works right?)

Anyway, I think most of my positive points were
already made by others, and a number of negative
ones have pointed out.

In order to prove that I am not evolving
into a green slimey troll, I will shut up
now for a while.
^_^