Re: [tlug] [Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2007-7-14

Edward Middleton wrote:
Jim Grisanzio wrote:
If there is still time in the schedule, I'd love to give a lightning
talk on OpenSolaris (in Japan and globally as well). There are some
pretty big changes going on in the project at this point since we just
had our two year anniversary recently.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for offering.  There is time and a lightning talk on
OpenSolaris would be great.  We will close submissions for lightning
talks by 7/7* at which time we will divide the available time between
presenters (with a minimum of 5 minutes).

Edward

* If we reach the limit of 6 speakers before then.

Cool. Sounds good.

Thanks. :)

Jim
--