Re: [tlug] [Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2007-7-14

Jim Grisanzio wrote:
> If there is still time in the schedule, I'd love to give a lightning
> talk on OpenSolaris (in Japan and globally as well). There are some
> pretty big changes going on in the project at this point since we just
> had our two year anniversary recently.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for offering.  There is time and a lightning talk on
OpenSolaris would be great.  We will close submissions for lightning
talks by 7/7* at which time we will divide the available time between
presenters (with a minimum of 5 minutes).

Edward

* If we reach the limit of 6 speakers before then.