[tlug] iptables - Tools for easy configuration

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 22:27:31 +0900
From: "Pietro Zuco" <drzuco@example.com>
Subject: [tlug] iptables - Tools for easy configuration
To: "Tokyo Linux Users Group" <tlug@example.com>

This is a discussion started at the admin list. I had in mind to make
a talk about iptables but I prefer to make it maybe in September just
to have more time. So Josh proposed "But why is a basic iptables
firewall not a Lightning-able subject?"

If someone is willing to do a talk about iptables, I would like to hear specifics about setting up *outbound* chains in the filter table. There is a lot on the web about setting up inbound rules, but I haven't found anything good about setting up outbound rules.

Don