[tlug] [jobs] Tokyo LAMP Developer

TLUG,

Another job posting....  One of our clients is looking for a contract
PHP developer, and the skillset looks something like this:

* 3+ years of PHP experience; have worked on specific projects with
proven ability
* Good working knowledge of Apache and Tomcat
* Good working knowledge of SQL
* Fluent English (conversational/beginner's Japanese OK)

The duration is 6 months, possibly up to one year.   Start date is
immediate.  Two interview process.

I am not quite sure what the system to be developed is yet...if you
are interested, ask me questions off-list.  I'll get the details if
there is any interest.

Mark