Re: [tlug] Tip of the Day: Disabling Mouse Wheel Forward and Back in Mozilla Firefox

On 7/2/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
On 02/07/07, Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung16plus@example.com> wrote:

> This is the default configuration in my browser, FF, 2.0.0.4, ja, Windows XP.
>
> Backspace = back, or
> Alt + arror = back.

Yeah, same here. Except I use Alt-Left and Alt-Right to move virtual
desktops, so Firefox never sees them. :)

> mousewheel.horizscroll.withnokey.action = 0
>
> in my about:config.

My default value was 2.

> What is your FF version? and OS?

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en.IE; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515
Firefox/2.0.0.4
I had the same experience, once or twice.

Btw, should we make a "wish" to mozilla FF dev team?

-- Best Regards, Nguyen Hung Vu vuhung16plus{remove}@example.com An inquisitive look at Harajuku http://www.flickr.com/photos/vuhung/sets/72157600109218238/