Re: [tlug] Irfanview Via Wine

On 7/1/07, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote:
The name of the software you mentioned inferred that it was a photo
*VIEWER*, not editor. They're completely different things.

With ACDSee, it is both, and version 4.0 is a good combination of speedy photo viewer, batch processor (rotation, resize, conversion) and editor that is 2000 times speedier to use than PhotoShop or GIMP.

If you want a photo editor then you want http://gimp.org

I hate GIMP, but I'll have another look nonetheless...

Lyle