Re: [tlug] Desktop Wars Query

I currently use gnome, which I am somewhat hapy with.  I don't like
the "you should be a dumb user" mentality of the developers, but I
don't have the time to switch.  I tried KDE recently but something as
simple as theme support is almost a 5 step process with at least 3
different sections of the control panel that you must go through in
order to change a theme.  Many years ago I used Enlightenment, but
switched to gnome around the pre 1.0 days (I think).  I would like to
try Enlightment 17 though, but time is not on my side.

I am comfortable at the command line, as I usualy have more terminal
open than GUI programs, but I do like the eye candy and what good is a
24" widescreen monitor when you can't flex those pixels a little.

Pat