[tlug] IE7

Our internal Windows terminal servers were just recently upgraded with
IE7, which I must use occasionally for one nasty webapp that breaks
Firefox.

I was happy to see that IE7 is a total rip-off of Firefox / Opera /
Konqueror. :) Tabs look like shite, but at least they are there, and
best of all for me, the keyboard actually *works* as a navigation
device (i.e. tab order is predictable and Backspace goes back)!

Does anyone know anything about the architecture? Are they using
Mozilla / KDE code, or is this just a feature-for-feature copy? Any
crashes or other behaviour that is suspiciously similar to Firefox or
Konqueror?

Luckily, I don't have to use IE for more than five minutes every other
week, but now my interest is piqued. :)

--
Cheers,
Josh